1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electromechanics or electrical automation;
2.5-year working experience in electromechanical equipment, more than 3-year experience of diamond sawing;
3. Proficient in the knowledge and skills related to diamond sawing.
1. Be responsible for the management and maintenance of all equipment in wafer production workshop;
2 Organize skills training for on-site electromechanical maintainer
3. Be responsible for the improvement progress in workshop, analyze the on-site abnormal conditions, and try to improve and optimize them.
4. Be responsible for declaration of spare parts of equipment in workshop;
5. Fulfill the work assigned by the leaders.